Adventures in Family Land has affiliate and sponsorship relationships as a form of income for our family business. If you have any questions, please click here.Home » Family Focus » Fifteen Fab Baby Wipe Alternative Uses
Originally made for nappy changes and to clean up whatever messes your babies create, baby wet wipes have become a marvellous do-everything cleaning product.
For me it started when I spotted some dried yoghurt on the couch (I’d missed it on initial wiping!) and grabbed a baby wipe to clean it off, as it was the nearest thing. Oh, I was amazed at the clean and shine it put on my leather couch. From then on, I use baby wipes for cleaning nearly everything in sight.
Despite them being gentle enough for newborn baby bums, baby wipe’s cleaning ability is amazing, and listed below is a list of alternative things you can use wet wipes for:
- We all know baby wipes are gentle enough to clean the face and body of infants, so why not ours too?
- After a long day at the office or a morning gym visit, they can be used to freshen up quickly when a shower is not available.
- Ideal for cleaning hands.
- Perfect for wiping off kids’ messy feet before putting on socks after a day at the beach.
- They work great on cleaning toilet seats and surfaces, as well as bathroom sinks.
- Every make-up kit is almost incomplete without a baby wipe as it is very gentle and effective in getting rid of makeup without leaving a blemish.
- They always come in handy in wiping off home hair dye stains at the neck area and around the hairline.
- Use to blow your nose when you’ve got a cold and your nose is sore around the edges. Baby wipes are more gentle than tissues.
- They are ideal for cleaning ideal for any surface – wood, glass, walls, plastic, cotton, ceramics.
- Wipe the dog down before getting back in your car/home after a long wet/muddy walk.
- Use the wipes to clean off deodorant stains on clothing materials.
- Baby wipes work well on whiteboards, as they can effortlessly clean off permanent markers, crayons and pencil stains.
- It can also be used as an alternative for toilet tissues when dry, or moist for sore bottoms. They are not to be flushed down toilets though.
- They can be used to clean off bird poo off the windscreen easily.
- Ideal for cleaning trainers, fingerprints off frames, leather bags, etc.
Any more uses that you can think of, or do you use them for something unusual?
Drop us a line at: email@example.com
I used Huggies Natural Care baby wipes all the time when little man was a baby, and I still use them to this day. Just love the smell and feel of them. Buy them on Amazon, below…
Adventures in Family Land is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.